AoR and Alliance Annual Meeting
From 14 to 18 November 2016, the Child Protection Area of Responsibility and the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action will hold their annual meeting in Geneva, Switzerland. Follow @CPIE_Global for the latest updates. Several of the week’s sessions may be of interest to you. Highlights include:
- The official launch of the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action and new ways of working
- Advocacy, including child protection in the post-2015 agenda
- The Child Protection Minimum Standards: Implementation and awareness-raising activities
- Assessment, measurement and evidence
- Psychosocial and family interventions
- Child participation
- Community based child protection mechanisms
- Case management
- A UNCHR-led discussion on child protection in refugee settings.
If you would like to attend in person, please complete and return the Registration form > to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is limited financial support available for representatives of local organizations active in the field of child protection in humanitarian action. Please contact Raphael for an application form.